Notice something wrong, missing, or unsatisfactory? Feel free to fix it yourself, or contact Support
From Medieval Europe
A Doubloon in the game.
Doubloons are a special currency that allows you to buy in-game advantages.
You can get doubloons by:
- Buying them c/o the Market or c/o the Market section at the game's forum for Silver Coins.
- Buying them c/o the Medieval Europe shop paying for them with Paypal, Credit Card or Fixed/Mobile Phones
- Winning them as prizes on special game events
- Getting them from Medieval Europe Administration by helping out with translations, tests, wiki editing etc. or by sending in texts for the game's blog 
- Getting them for free following this: or this button: from inside the game.
You can spend doubloons in order to:
- Exchanging them for Silver Coins by posting them at the Market
- Buy Premium Bonuses
- Contribute to build the game future by Sponsoring Features