In ME you can find two types of scroll, generic scrolls and complex scrolls.
Complex scrolls are structured scroll that drives some mechanics IG. Examples are:
Generic scrolls do not drive IG mechanics, but they can be very important in the IG gameplay. They can be used to:
- Write contracts and trade agreements
- Write treaties and diplomatic agreements between the kingdoms
- Write religious documents such as baptismal and marriage records
- Manage the royal chancellery, produce passports, permissions for resource use, laws etc.
- Manage the accounts of corporations and guilds
- Simply write a poem, a poetry or notes
- Manage the documents as evidence in a trial
Writing a scroll
To write a scroll, you will need:
- a sheet of paper
- a wax seal
- at least 5 points of intelligence
You can find the action write in the tooltip of the paper piece.
Once the scroll is written and sealed the scroll it can't be modified.
Exhibiting a document
It may happen that some captain, soldier, judge or a player will ask you to show a scroll. You can show a scroll by selecting the action exhibit from the tooltip of the parchment. An event will be sent with the coordinates to read the scroll.
You can submit a document only to a character that is located in your same region.