Which are the available courses?
Academy Level 1
- Logic, Rhetorica and Grammatica: Increases Intelligence
- Politics, Literature and Art: Increases Charisma
Academy Level 2
- Metallurgy I: gives Skill Recuperate Iron
Training Grounds Level 1
- Battle Techniques - Strength (Increases Strength)
- Battle Techniques - Agility (Increases Dexterity)
- Strengthening (Increases Constitution)
Training Grounds Level 2
- Fight Techniques I: gives Skill Parry
Each course has 20 levels that will raise the related stat to the corresponding number.
If a character has Charisma 14, he will be able to attend the course Politica, Literature and Art Level 15. At the end of the course, the Charisma attribute will be raised to 15.
 How can I study/train?
In order to study, you must click the Study link that you will find in the structure popup.
 How much does it take to complete a Course Level?
|Level||Needed Hours||Needed Days (Studying 8 hours a day)||Cumulative|
 Action Details
- Character must have required glut and energy
- Character must have required coins
- Character must not have maximized the corrispondent attribute
- Enough studying or training slots must be available
- Character must be dressed and hold a Wooden Sword if training at the Training Grounds or a Writing Kit if studying at the Academy.
- Expected lasting time: Specified hours
- Time modifiers: None (Dogma Meditation is everything halves study time)
- Queue applies? No
- Required Enerfy and Glut: 10% Energy, 4% Glut per hour
 Action Effects
- Studied hours are increased;
- 4% Glut is consumed, 10% Energy is consumed;
- Tools in the right hand are consumed by a medium factor for each hour of study/train;
- Clothes are consumed by a low factor for each hour of study/train;
- 1 Paper is consumed for each hour of study in the Academy;
- 4% of a Wood Dummy is consumed for each hour of study in the Training Grounds;
- If the course is completed, the correspondent attribute is raised.