A character has five main Attributes, Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Charisma. For more info on how disturb Points look at here : Attributes Guide
Some Certain Attributes needed to take certain roles : Structure Control Requirements
Strength represents the physical attributes of a character. Characters with high strength will be able to endure more physically daunting tasks with ease.
- Strength is useful in combat
- Strength affects carrying capacity
- Strength affects elapsed time for completing some actions (example: Cleaning prisons, Dig, Cutting wood etc)
- Strength affects the number of some items collected or produced
- Some equipment needs a certain Strength to be equipped
- Dexterity is useful in combat
- Dexterity affects elapsed time for some actions (example: Butchering, Feed animals etc)
- Dexterity affects the number of some items collected or produced
- Tools wear off in relation to character dexterity:
|Consumption (rand roll)
|from 2 to 4
|from 1 to 3
|from 1 to 2
Constitution is the physical makeup of a person. A person may be of strong or weak constitution
- Constitution affects the speed of recovery in case of injuries. For more details, please look Recovering Health
- Constitution affects resting time speed
Intelligence is the mental ability to learn and to apply the knowledge to easily adapt to new environments.
- Intelligence is useful in combat
- Intelligence affects elapsed time for crafting items and other actions (Search plants etc)
- Intelligence affects the chance to find something in the dump
- Intelligence lets you see who is diseased (High Intelligence)
- A certain level of intelligence is required in order to attain some roles.
- Intelligence affects the number of some items collected or produced
- A certain level of intelligence is required to evaluate the dimension of a resource or how resource depletion level
Charisma is a personal and rare quality, a personal magnetic characteristic that can positively influence the connection with other persons. Charisma can be affected in a positive or negative way by the clothing that a character wears. For more details see Carisma Modifiers.
- A certain charisma level is required to attain a role
- Carisma affects selling and buying prices of houses, shops, terrains, etc.