Wedding between two characters of opposite sex can be done by the following procedure:
 Wedding Proposal
In order to avoid that the Religious officer celebrates undesired weddings, the groom needs to send a wedding proposal to the bride. The proposal can be written in the Message Section, choosing the correct message tipology. This tipology of message can be sent only from a male char to a female char. Once received the Proposal, the Bride can refuse or accept it with the links that she will find under the letter. Once both characters have thus confirmed they wish to get married, they need to contact a cleric of their faith to perform the ceremony.
To get married, both characters need to be baptized into the same faith.
 Wedding Ceremony
This proposal needs to be accepted in order to proceed with the [Wedding] Once both characters have thus confirmed they wish to get married, they need to contact a cleric of their faith to perform the ceremony.
The folling requirements have to be met:
- Bride and Groom must not be married yet;
- Bride and Groom must be in the location where the ceremony is performed
- Bride must have approved the wedding proposal
- Bride and Groom must be of different sex
- Bride and Groom must be available for religious functions and care
- Officers, Bride and Groom must not be doing any other action
- Officer must have at least 75% Faith Level
- Officer, bride and groom must belong to the same religion.
- Officers, Bride and Groom munst have sufficient energy and glut.
- The Groom and the Bride must hold in their inventory one Ring of the same type (ruby, emerald, sapphire, or diamond)
- Structure must have the required FPs
- The following items must be stored in the Church:
- 100 Flowers
- 20 mulberry cakes
- 20 Wine Bottles
- 10 Beer Steins
- 5 Brandy
- 5 Mead
- 1 Golden Basin (condition at least 25%)
 Wedding Annulment
A marriage can be annulled by any Religious Officer. Religion Leader can decide if annulments are allowed or not. The price of an annulment will be established by the Church management.
Marriages annulments of common people can be done by Religion levels 4 (Priests). Marriages annulments of characters with a noble title must be celebrated by Religion Levels 3 (Bishops). Bride should wear the veil, Groom should wear the Long Sleeve Shirt. Marriages annulments of Kings must be celebrated by Religion Levels 2 (Cardinals) or the Religious Leader. Bride should wear the veil, Groom should wear the Long Sleeve Shirt.
Characters must be married The Character that requested the Annulment must be in the location where the Annulment is being run Character that requests the Annulment must previously advise his partner by sending an Annulment Letter Religious Officer and the Character that requested the Annulment must not be doing other actions Characters must belong to the same Religion and belong to the same Religion of the Religious Officer Religious Officer must have at least 75% Faith Level