A judge is the head of a kingom's law enforcement, opening and leading trials in accordance with the law and granting permissions to a Guard Captain to apprehend ciminals to jurisdiction.
- Age: At least 30 days old
- Charisma: >= 12
The Judge is appointed by a Vassal
- Enforcing and administering the Kingdom's laws by opening trials, judging and sentencing culprits;
- Appoint a Bailiff;
- Imprison criminals according to the law;
- Writing arrest orders for Guard Captains and Restrain orders;
- Check if laws are in accordance with Game rules.
for more information see Court
Judge can imprison a character and decide in which Jail the character will serve prison time, if there is a guilty verdict. During war, Imprisonment cannot be used. Mechanics prevents to imprison characters of a Kingdom engaged in war.
Judges of Kingdoms A of Alliance 1 (A,B,C) at war with Alliance 2 (D,E,F) cannot imprison citizens of Kingdom D,E,F and viceversa.