You can recover Glut with food. Food is divided in two main categories:
- Simple: Issued from Fields, Farms or Fishing;
- Complex: Issued from crafting in the Inn.
Obviously complex food recovery is way greater than simple one.
How to get food
- You can Fish;
- You can buy it at the market;
- You can vote for Medieval Europe on a Toplist if your age is <= 90 days. This will restore your Glut by 2%;
- You can breed animals in Farms;
- You can cook it in a Inn.
List of all Game Food
|Item||Type||Glut restored||Energy restored||Health restored|
To recuperate Energy, you can consume drinks. Drinking will increase your Intoxication Level (IL)
The Intoxication Level
Intoxication level (IL) represents how much the character is intoxicated by alcohol. It ranges from 0 to infinity.
- at IL 50, the character is drunk and gets a penalty on attributes;
- at IL 100, the character passes out for six hours, regardless of constitution (blocking action).
IL is raised by drinks as per the following table, modified by a random factor going from -2 to +2.
|Drink||Energy increase||Base IL increase|
Every 30 minutes of game time every character's Intoxication Level is reduced by 3 points. If the Intoxication level goes down '50, the corresponding attribute penalties will be reduced.
IL: 70 [time passes without drinking...] IL: 50 [time passes without drinking...] IL: 47 => attribute penalties are canceled, the char is no more drunk.
IL: 100 => Char passed out [time passes without drinking...] IL: 58 => Char is still passed out [time passes without drinking...] => IL: 51 => Char wakes up but has still attributes penalties [time passes without drinking...] => 48 => attribute penalties are canceled
IL: 90 [Char drinks x3 Brandy] IL: 189 => Char Collapses [time passes without drinking...] IL: 160 => Char is still passed out
If the player gets drunk the following malus are applied:
When the character IL gets under 50 is no more drunk and the penalties will disappear.
Passed out Status
If a character drinks too much and IL gets over 100 can pass out and being blocked. The duration of the blocking action is 6 hours.