Notice something wrong, missing, or unsatisfactory? Feel free to fix it yourself, or contact Support
En US CultivatingWheat Guide
From Medieval Europe
Author: Teodosio Chiavelli
For starting to cultivate wheat you need:
- 1x Hoe
- 1x Uncultivated land
- 1x Wheat seeds
You should make sure that your "hunger" and "Energy" meters are filled up, working at wheat field takes a lot from those.
- Take the hoe in your hand and make sure you have seeds in your inventory
- Click the uncultivated land and choose "Seed"
- wait approximately two hours that your character has finished sowing seeds and plowing the field
- Fill your energy and hunger meter with bread and sleep
- Wait that wheat grows ripe approximately 11 hours
- Click the field and choose "Harvest"
- Wait that your character has harvested the wheat approximately in two hours
- Fill your energy and hunger meters with bread and sleep
- You can find 3 sacks of wheat, 10 bales of hay and 0, 1 or 2 heaps of wheat seeds after harvest
- Click the field and choose "Inventory"
- Take the harvest from there
- Sell it at market, Wheat sacks 3 silver coins, hay bales 1 silver coin, Wheat seeds 3-4 silver coins