Election of Religious Leader
Electing a new Religious Leader
The following procedure must be used to appoint a new Church Leader if he's been disheartened or the role is vacant (the character dies or renounces the role).
How such a procedure is opened?
The procedure is opened by the Administration by use of an Ingame Administrative Message. The Administration will then open a forum topic where the candidates should present themselves before the Candidation Time expires.
At the time of the candidature the candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be of the current Religion
- Must not have been disheartened from the current Religion in the last six months
- Charisma at least 18 (allowed to be reached with bonuses)
- Should have obtained at least AFP badge levels 3
Note: if candidates with the proper requirements are missing, Administration may open candidatures to players that fulfill the requirements partially, dropping one requirement at a time, starting from n. 4 and finishing with n. 1.
How can I send my candidature?
Candidatess will need to post in the topic opened by Administration the following information:
- Religion Seniority
- Role in the current Religion
- Project for Religion Management and Expansion:
- How the Candidate wants to manage and rebuild the new religion
- How the Candidate wants to manage the relations with other religions
- Why Religion Followers should vote for his candidature
How the election works?
Administration will open a poll with the name of the candidates and will list the players that can vote (the Religion followers). The voters will have 7 days to vote for the favorite candidate.
- Level 2 Roles vote counts for 4
- Level 3 Roles votes counts for 3
- Level 4 Roles vote counts for 2
- Followers votes counts for 1
Who do you want for Mystic Religion Leader?
Mario Rossi Mario Bianchi [...]
only the following players can vote:
Guglielmo Di Valenza Martin Schroeder [...]
Administration will count the votes when the voting phase is concluded and will publish the results.
Example: Guglielmo Di Valenza, Cardinal, voted for Mario Bianchi Martin Schroeder, Follower, voted for Mario Rossi
Mario Bianchi: 4 points Mario Rossi: 1 point
=> The new Leader is Mario Bianchi