A character has five main Attributes, Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Charisma. For more info on how disturb Points look at here : Attributes Guide
Some Certain Attributes needed to take certain roles : Structure Control Requirements
Strength represents the physical attributes of a character. Characters with high strength will be able to endure more physically daunting tasks with ease.
- Strength is useful in combat
- Strength affects carrying capacity
- Strength affects elapsed time for completing some actions (example: Cleaning prisons, Dig, Cutting wood etc)
- Strength affects the number of some items collected or produced
- Some equipment needs a certain Strength to be equipped
Strenght can be raised by Studying at the Training Grounds.
- Dexterity is useful in combat
- Dexterity affects elapsed time for some actions (example: Butchering, Feed animals etc)
- Dexterity affects the number of some items collected or produced
- Tools wear off in relation to character dexterity:
|Dexterity||Consumption (rand roll)|
|< 10||from 2 to 4|
|10-14||from 1 to 3|
|> 14||from 1 to 2|
Dexterity can be raised by Studying at the Training Grounds.
Constitution is the physical makeup of a person. A person may be of strong or weak constitution
- Constitution affects the speed of recovery in case of injuries. For more details, please look Recovering Health
- Constitution affects resting time speed
Constitution can be raised by Studying at the Training Grounds.
Intelligence is the mental ability to learn and to apply the knowledge to easily adapt to new environments.
- Intelligence is useful in combat
- Intelligence affects elapsed time for crafting items and other actions (Search plants etc)
- Intelligence affects the chance to find something in the dump
- Intelligence lets you see who is diseased (High Intelligence)
- A certain level of intelligence is required in order to attain some roles.
- Intelligence affects the number of some items collected or produced
- A certain level of intelligence is required to evaluate the dimension of a resource or how resource depletion level
Intelligence can be raised by Studying at the Academy.
Charisma is a personal and rare quality, a personal magnetic characteristic that can positively influence the connection with other persons. Charisma can be affected in a positive or negative way by the clothing that a character wears. For more details see Carisma Modifiers.
- A certain charisma level is required to attain a role
- Carisma affects selling and buying prices of houses, shops, terrains, etc.